Are you a local Corangamite community and environment group? Do you have environmental projects that aim to recover and strengthen the environment and to build and strengthen local communities?
I am pleased to open opportunities for the community to submit Expressions of Interest for the Corangamite Environment Program Grants which provides the Corangamite community a total of $150,000 in funding to support small scale, community-led environment projects that address local environmental priorities.
The program aims to support the environmental priorities of local community and environment groups in their regions and neighbourhoods, to recover and strengthen the environment and to build and strengthen local communities.
- The minimum grant amount is $2,500;
- The maximum grant amount is $20,000;
- The grant amount will be up to 100 per cent of eligible project costs;
- Additional cash and/or in-kind contributions towards the project costs are strongly encouraged;
- The project must be completed no later than 31 December 2020.
Please consider the grant opportunity guidelines before applying.
Expressions of Interest can be made by completing the form below and are open until Friday 13 September, 2019. We encourage you to put as much detail in your application (up to the suggested limit) as possible.
In addition to the below application, we ask all organisations to provide:
- A copy of a project plan;
- Evidence of matched funds or matched in-kind donations. (Bank statement, fundraising plan or a document which outlines in-kind donations to be made)
Please contact the electorate office if you have any questions.