The Visions of Australia regional exhibition touring program supports audience access to Australian arts and cultural material, with a particular focus on tours to regional and remote Australia.
Tours must include at least three venues outside the organisation’s home state or territory. Regional and remote venues are a higher priority for funding.
All applications are assessed with the assistance of independent assessors.
To be eligible to apply, you must:
- be an Australian incorporated organisation
- have as your principal purpose the arts and/or cultural heritage (usually defined in theorganisation’s Constitution or Articles of Association, and reflected in the Annual Report and Business Plans)
- have an active Australian Business Number (ABN)
- be registered for the Goods and Services Tax (GST), if required by the Australian Tax Office
- not have any outstanding reports, acquittals or serious breaches relating to any Commonwealth funding.
Full eligibility criteria and application information can be found on the Department of Communications and the Arts website here.
Please contact the electorate office if you have any questions.
Applications are open until Friday 4 October 2019.