Assistance with a Government Department

Your Federal member of Parliament's office is here to assist you with a range of services. We can offer help, advice and support in communicating with Federal Government departments.

  • Centrelink and Medicare
  • Department of Home Affairs
  • Department of Veterans' Affairs
  • National Broadband Network
  • National Disability Insurance Scheme

We can also connect you with other organisations who may be able to assist.